Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thing #3 Enough Experimenting Already

In the 4 Cs article, it said experimenting is a key component to having fun with this social networking tool called blogging (don't you just love how the name evolved!)...but I think 3 templates and scads of color and font changes over the last few days IS enough experimenting...and of course, as usual, I went back to the tried and true (and comfortable like old shoes) template...just couldn't break out of my mold too much (side effects of living in a soggy bog?)

But don't you love the picture in the banner!!
Well, I guess you'd love it if you can see it...here... I will include a picture of the picture because it probably won't show in district...and if it does, won't that be a pleasant surprise!

As far as the Avatar is concerned, it's like playing virtual paper dolls isn't it...of course, there are probably only about three of us out there that even remember paper dolls. But anyway, it is is fun and frustrating all at the same time...making choices and then not having ENOUGH choices or the ability to add all the extras that would REALLY explain who I am on the inside! But everything that is there, is a piece of me.

I do wish my Avatar would move like it does on the website...have tried to read up on why it does not, but can't find anything...anybody have any ideas?

I guess I am an information artisan...making it my "own!"

ok, bring on the comments!...remember, comments are a key feature!!!

See ya later,
Froggy Wart

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I really like the the color, the placement....You have a real talent for eye-catching design. I learn a lot from you--about design and about blogging. I am one who remembers playing with paper dolls. They even came in McCall's, remember? Her name was Betsy. I had a cardboard set I played with when we lived in Albuquerque. My favorite was Cora Mae.Such an elegant name, I thought. She was really modeled on Joan Fontaine, but I didn't know that until years later. Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading your blog(s)

healthylibrarian said...

Your name really caught my attention! Your graphics are "clean" and make the site "pop!" Great work!

LKP said...

I have always LOVED your talent with graphics --- but you have totally out done yourself with this blog! Kuddos to your creative expertise!!! I envy you :)!