Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thing #5 Flickr

Why do I insist on making something hard?!?

I have been in Flickr about a half dozen times looking at pictures and reading all the stuff about it. Just join and upload and quit worrying about it so much.


I really want to use Flickr to store pictures so I don't always have to remember which computer I have put some picture files on. I do want to be careful because most of the pictures I take are of people who I don't want to share with just anyone. So I really had to read the privacy portions more than once. So I have set it up to have public and private pictures.


So I go to join...and low & behold I had already done so...way back in 2004! Completely forgot that! When the other pictures popped up, I was surprised.

Here is a photo I took and I have added to my Flickr collection. I wanted to include a picture of my favorite place on earth, but none of the ones I saw in Flickr looked like they were "free" to use. So I have emailed the owners and if they grant peremisssion, I will come back here and include one of those!
x
In the meantime, you get to see the friendly squirrel that comes down the tree to get pecans out my sister's hand! I wish I could show you the turtles that come "running" for the canned dog food, but they are hibernating right now! I could have shown you a picture of my Mr. C, but I have to figure out which computer he is on first!
x
Anyway, there is SO much to learn about the Flickr stuff...and I want to learn to use it correctly!
There are SO many great photos...especially when you put in tags!
More later!
Froggy Wart

1 comment:

BIG RED said...

This is a wonderful way to keep up with all of our memories.