Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Little More Mashup Playing

I am not totally comfortable with Flickr yet, but I haven't had time to load very many pictures and that will come in time. I am still unsure about the parameters of how things can be used. I know many pictures are copyrighted and others (including mine) are marked with the Creative Common use. I am assuming that means they can be used for non-profit use...at least I think that is how mine are set up...I hope!

I wanted to try some more mashup stuff so I went in and created a name tag! Fun, fun, fun! I can see all kinds of uses...student assistants, school club members...family reunions, high school reunions...anything where you might want some kind of visual representation!

I also took advantage of the service that allows PD Lab creations to be uploaded to Flickr for storage so maybe I won't continue to chase myself around looking for my "samples!"

I like these fun mashups. I can get my head around them and understand them...if I go into it too deep, I get lost...so I'm just going to have fun and not think about the mashup process too much!

Ok...on to Google things!

See ya!
Froggy Wart

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey..love the name tag. Love your blog identity too!

I got your question about my comment box--not sure what you meant though. Can you help me out?

Grendel said...

I want to do a name tag, too! I must have missed out on that one the first time around! I definitely need to go back and do some more exploring. I will be back for help if I can't figure it oujt.

Jen said...

Honestly, I changed that before I gave in to the new version of Blogger. I hand-edited the html in the template. I've been digging through it for this new one, but can't find where it is that I can/did change the text. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.