Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's a Disease...and I Have Caught It

This morphing, mashing, image generating thing...

I have let myself go and I can't keep myself straight anymore!

Kid-friendly avatar, image generator Build Your Wild Self from the NY Zoos & Aquarium, I think! T-O-O - MUCH - FUN!!!!

You HAVE to go play with this one!

(Yes, I could have morphed into frogs' legs, but the tennis shoes are part of my "retirement" look of the future...and besides someone might wanna snack if I had 'em. You never hear of anyone eating frog arms!)

P.S. it allows for printing, emailing...but no "code" so I just took a screen shot, dropped it into PPT, cut away all the "junk" and saved it as a png (jpg would work too!)..and yes, I know some of you have some sort of fancy-shmancy program that will do that too! Whatever works for you!

1 comment:

Grendel said...

I am going to try it right away! It looks like my kind of thing!