Thursday, February 28, 2008

Celebrate Leap Day


[Technical note: the district firewall is blocking 2 pictures of a leaping frog...category--forum/blog. I got the 1st one from my file...when it showed blocked I went to MS Clipart and captured the same frog...blocked again!! Why did I do that ....because I ALWAYS doubt myself...thought maybe I had forgotten where I got the first one!
Nevertheless..it is a picture of a leaping frog for crying out loud...nothing more...more a "trusted" site. I had noticed over the past few days more & more of my pictues/book covers are showing up as dreaded red Xs.
I - do - not - get - it
To the people who look at this outside the district, no, I'm not crazy (and neither are you), yes there are 2 pictures of the same frog and now you know why.
Saturday update: took one off...seems they now load in district (including other pix that were not loading...not sure how or why...don't really care...just as long as they do.

Ok...back to our regularly scheduled proram...]

Is this just too perfect!

February 29th is Leap Day...the initial day of the Year of the Frog as designated by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums.

See more over at A Library By Any Other Name including some great book resources (again)put together by one of my favorite book review bloggers.

Doing a little happy leap about it all! :-)

2 comments:

Grendel said...

I feel your pain!

Customized Essay said...

I feel strongly about it...